Thursday, May 1, 2008

Led Zeppelin Rocks

This band rocks and is my all time favorite band forever. Every song is so killer. There is not one song that is even less then perfect. These guys deserve a big legendary something for what they did. I have seen Robert plant live twice and he was great. The third time I saw him was with Jimmy Page . They rocked it. I even started this cup on fire at the Irvine Meadows now Verizon Wireless Amphitheater . Damn corporate greed. don't you just hate that? .Well back to the cup on fire. After it was fully engulfed. There were other people starting to do the same. Then all of a sudden there were dozens of cups on fire. I was having a good time until...

Everyone started to light their cups on fire there were 100's of cups lit. I was getting a little concerned at this time. cuz now people were making these bonfires and throwing clothes and other things to add to this mayhem.

Well now I have this nickname that has stemmed for this

"Firestarter"

No comments: